html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, September 4, 2016

Acorny Thank You, Awesomely Artistic, and Suite Seasons

Acorny Thank You is a set in the 2016-17 SU Annual Catalog, (page 36), that I tend to overlook.  I saw this design on Wendy Ellard's Pinterest page, and added an extra layer and used one of the stamps from Suite Seasons.  I am offering this Acorn card in all of my September 6, September 8, and September 10, 2016 classes.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Garden Green scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Soft Sky.
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White.
  • The background is stamped with Soft Sky ink and Awesomely Artistic.
  • The leaves are stamped with Garden Green ink and the leaves from Awesomely Artistic.  I also cut out leaves from the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies with Garden Green card stock.
  • The acorns were stamped with Early Espresso and Soft Sky ink, and punched out with the Acorn Builder Punch, and popped up with dimensionals.
  • I used some, now retired, Early Espresso bakers twine to make the bows on the acorns.
  • I stamped with words from Suite Seasons (in the 2016-17 Holiday Mini), with Early Espresso ink.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Hereand click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

FREE CANDY CANE LANE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER --Free, did I say FREE?  Yes, I did.  How do you receive a FREE 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from me? Each time you place an order through my ONLINE STORE , I will automatically send you a 6 x 6 pack of DSP.  Nothing else to do.  The DSP you will receive for the month of September 2016, is 12-6 x 6 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs of the new Candy Cane Lane DSP.   You can see the fun paper Here.   
If you do not have a SU Demonstrator, and would like a 2016-17 Holiday catalog, please let me know.  I will be more than happy to send one to you.

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.  Psalm 18:2

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment