html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, September 9, 2016



For 3 weeks, Stampin' Up! is offering weekly specials on selected items at a savings of 25%, and this is week 2 of their Special Offers.   
These savings run through Wednesday, September 14, 2016, so don't miss out on some great deals!


Just place an on-line order you will receive FREE CANDY CANE LANE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER --Free, did I say FREE?  Yes, I did. How do you receive a FREE 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from me?  Each time you place an order through my ONLINE STOREI will automatically send you a 6 x 6 pack of DSP. Nothing else to do.  The DSP you will receive for the month of September 2016, is 12-6 x 6 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs of the new Candy Cane Lane DSP.   You can see the fun paper Here.   
If you do not have a SU Demonstrator, and would like a 2016-17 Holiday catalog, please let me know.  I will be more than happy to send one to you.

We are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works.  Ephesians 2:10

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment