html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Foxy Friends for September 2016 Hostess Club

Foxy Friends and the coordinating punch are so much fun to use, and my Hostess for this club's meeting, Sheila White, wanted to have a "Foxy" theme.  
The top card is a fun fold, and the bottom is a miniature tissue holder made with the Envelope Punch Board.  All the products I used coordinate with the A Little Foxy DSP Stack.
Recipe:
  • The base is a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Smoky Slate, scored at 2 3/4 & 5 1/2.
  • Next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece and a 4 x 2 1/4 piece of Whisper White, and a 4 x 2 1/4 piece of Calypso Coral (front panel).
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Calypso Coral, and two pieces of A Little Foxy DSP, cut at 3 3/4 x 2.
  • The thinner strip is 1 1/4 x 11 of Whisper White, scored at 2 3/4 & 5 1/2, and then a 1 x 11 piece of Calypso Coral, scored at 2 3/4 & 5 1/2. After I scored the Calypso Coral, I cut off 1/8" from each end.  The DSP is 3/4 x 6 and I cut this piece as I went along, or to suite me.
  • I stamped with tree trunk with Soft Suede ink, and cut it out with my paper snips.
  • I punched two balloons with the Balloon Bouquet Punch, one in Pool Party, and one in Daffodil Delight.  I stamped each one with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, and Petite Pairs stamp set. I made two bows with Calypso Coral Baker's Twine and glued them to the balloons with glue dots.
  • I stamped Let's Celebrate from one of my favorite birthday stamp sets, Confetti Celebration, with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • The Pool Party circle was cut with the Layering Circle Framelits, and the Whisper White circle was punched with a 2" circle punch.
  • I stamped the fox on the Whisper White circle with Cajun Craze ink, and stamped a second fox, (mostly his head), and punched it out, so I could pop it up and give my little fox a 3-D effect.  
  • I stamped the foxes eyes, nose and legs with Tuxedo Memento black ink. 
  • I made the tissue box holder with my Envelope Punch Board, and followed the directions from The Crafty Owl, and Box Buster.  You can find her Box Buster Here.  I started with a 7 1/4 square piece of Calypso Coral card stock, and punched and scored at the 3 5/8" mark, and the 5" mark.  I rotated my card stock to the left, and punched and scored at each previous score line.  I continued until I had punched and scored on all four sides.  I then cut off one of the sides that had the short corner, at the first score line. This is kind of hard to explain, and if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com, or if you have time, search YouTube for Stampin Up! Tissue Holder.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right? 
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
    If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Hereand click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

    FREE CANDY CANE LANE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER --Free, did I say FREE?  Yes, I did.  How do you receive a FREE 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from me? Each time you place an order through my ONLINE STORE , I will automatically send you a 6 x 6 pack of DSP.  Nothing else to do.  The DSP you will receive for the month of September 2016, is 12-6 x 6 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs of the new Candy Cane Lane DSP.   You can see the fun paper Here.   
    If you do not have a SU Demonstrator, and would like a 2016-17 Holiday catalog, please let me know.  I will be more than happy to send one to you.

    Correct me Lord, but please be gentle. Jeremiah 10:24

    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment