html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Greetings from Santa, Candy Cane Christmas, and Detailed Santa Thinlits Dies

The stamp sets, paper and accessories in the 2016-17 Stampin' Up! catalog are absolutely awesome.  When I saw the Detailed Santa Thinlits Dies, I just knew I had to have them.  It took no time at all to cut the Santa, and only a few extra minutes or so to cut the three colors of glimmer paper to give my Santa that extra bling.  
I used a Two-way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds on his beard, and the snowflakes are some retired stash I have had for a very long, long time.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake, score at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Real Red.
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Candy Cane Lane DSP.
  • The detailed Santa is cut with a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 piece of Whisper White, and the Whisper White base under the Santa is the same size.
  • To get the hat and glasses, I put the die in my Big Shot and cut each piece separately.  
  • I stamped his list with Early Espresso ink on Whisper White card stock, and cut it out by hand.
  • The words were stamped with Real Red ink from Greetings from Santa.
  • The peppermint candies are from Candy Cane Christmas.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you have any questions, let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, www.lindafisher.stampinup.net and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
Also, when you place an on-line order you will receive FREE CANDY CANE LANE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER --Free, did I say FREE?  Yes, I did.  How do you receive a FREE 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from me?  Each time you place an order through my ONLINE STOREI will automatically send you a 6 x 6 pack of DSP. Nothing else to do.  The DSP you will receive for the month of September 2016, is 12-6 x 6 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs of the new Candy Cane Lane DSP.   You can see the fun paper Here.   
If you do not have a SU Demonstrator, and would like a 2016-17 Holiday catalog, please let me know.  I will be more than happy to send one to you.

We are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works.  Ephesians 2:10

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment