html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Basket of Wishes for my November 2016 classes

The Basket of Wishes set in the 2016-17 Holiday mini is so awesome.  So suitable for many occasions.  I have seen a gazillion ideas on Pinterest, as well as Split Coast Stampers, and Google.  So many ideas, so much card stock, so little time.  What's a girl to do!!!
I am offering this one at all of my November 8, November 10, and November 12, 2016 classes, 
Recipe:
  • The base is a 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Crumb Cake, scored at 5 1/2.
  • Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Rich Razzleberry.
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Fancy Frost Specialty paper.
  • Adhere a 4 3/4 x 3/4 piece of Paisleys & Petals DSP, and two 2 1/2 x 1/2 pieces of Serene Scenery DSP pack on the Fancy Frost Specialty paper with Tombow liquid glue.
  • Use Always Artichoke and the Layering Circle Framelits to cut out a scallop circle, and Whisper White to cut out the circle with the image from Basket of Wishes.  I stamped with image with Memento Black ink and let it dry for a few minutes before I colored the basket and pumpkin with markers.
  • The words are stamped on a 3 x 1 3/8 piece of Whisper White, and sponged the edges with a Sponge Dauber and Rich Razzleberry ink
  • I tied a bow with Linen Thread and adhered it with a glue dot.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right? 
If you have any questions, please let me know.
    I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

    If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Hereand and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
    FREE PRESENTS & PINECONES DESIGNER SERIES PAPER --Free, did I say FREE?  Yes, I did.  How do you receive a FREE 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from me? Each time you place an order through my ONLINE STORE , I will automatically send you a 6 x 6 pack of DSP. Nothing else to do.  The DSP you will receive for the month of October 2016, is 12-6 x 6 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs of the new Presents & Pinecones DSP.   You can see the fun paper Here. 


    "If we walk in the light as He is in the light, we will have fellowship with one another.  1 John 1:7

    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
      ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment