html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Birthday Happy Happenings and Jar of Love

I used Jar of Love to make this beautiful card, and it makes the prettiest birthday card, don't you think?  I am offering it at all of my October 4, October 6, and October 8, 2016 classes.  
Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Emerald Envy, scored at 4 1/4.
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla.
  • Next is a 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Sweet Sugarplum.
  • The Emerald Envy strip is 4 3/4 x 1 1/8.
  • The 4 3/4 x 1 piece of Serene Scenery is adhered to the Emerald Envy strip.
  • The piece of Peekaboo Peach is 3 3/4 x 2 3/4, and the Very Vanilla piece on top of it is 3 5/8 x 2 5/8.
  • The jar, water and small leafs were stamped with Pool Party.  The flowers were stamped with Peekaboo Peach, stamped off once for the background, reinked and stamped again for the center.  The same process for the small flowers, except I used Sweet Sugarplum.
  • The bow was stamped with Sweet Sugarplum on the same color cardstock, and cut out with the Everyday Jar framelits.
  • I stamped the Happy Birthday in Tuxedo Memento black ink using the Happy Happenings set.
  • Three basic pearls added the finishing touch.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right? 
If you have any questions, please let me know.
    I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

    If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Hereand click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
    FREE PRESENTS & PINECONES DESIGNER SERIES PAPER --Free, did I say FREE?  Yes, I did.  How do you receive a FREE 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from me? Each time you place an order through my ONLINE STORE , I will automatically send you a 6 x 6 pack of DSP. Nothing else to do.  The DSP you will receive for the month of October 2016, is 12-6 x 6 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs of the new Presents & Pinecones DSP.   You can see the fun paper Here.   

    If you do not have a SU Demonstrator, and would like a 2016-17 Holiday catalog, please let me know.  I will be more than happy to send one to you.

    Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek Him.  1 Chronicles 16:11

    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
      ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment