html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Christmas Pines for my November, 2016 Classes

I'm excited to share with you one of the cards I am offering at all of my November 8, November 10, and November 12, 2016, classes.  (See below for details about my classes).  I've used Christmas Pines and the Pretty Pines Thinlits dies. 
Recipe:
  • The base is a 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Early Espresso, scored at 5 1/2.
  • Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Real Red.
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla, embossed with the Cable Knit Embossing Folder.  (This embossing folder is very thick, so when you use it, you only need your platform and one cutting plate).
  • The branches are cut using the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, and Garden Green card stock.
  • The words are stamped on Very Vanilla card stock with Real Red ink from the Christmas Pines stamp set, and cut out with the Big Shot & the Layering Ovals Framelits dies.  
  • The base under the words is cut from Real Red card stock, with the Layering Ovals Framelits dies.  
  • The Real Red ribbon is retired, and I'm sure, any red ribbon you decide to use will work just fine.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right? 
If you have any questions, please let me know.
    I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

    If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Hereand click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
    FREE PRESENTS & PINECONES DESIGNER SERIES PAPER --Free, did I say FREE?  Yes, I did.  How do you receive a FREE 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from me? Each time you place an order through my ONLINE STORE , I will automatically send you a 6 x 6 pack of DSP. Nothing else to do.  The DSP you will receive for the month of October 2016, is 12-6 x 6 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs of the new Presents & Pinecones DSP.   You can see the fun paper Here. 

    A good name is to be more desired than great wealth. Proverbs 22:1

    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
      ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment