html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, October 7, 2016

Lama Fiesta Birthday

I think the lama from the Birthday Fiesta set, (page 11 of the 2016-17 catalog) is so cute.  When I started designing this card, I just couldn't stop adding things to it.  I was afraid my little lama would get away, so I had to tie him to the cactus.  Now, seriously, what lama would actually run away from me!!  
I am offering this one in all of my October 4, October 6, and October 8, 2016 classes.  
Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Tempting Turquoise scored at 4 1/4.
  • Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White.
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Melon Mambo, embossed with the Festive Textured embossing folder.
  • The fence and fence posts are cut from Crumb Cake. The fence railings are 1/4 x 5, and the fence posts are 1/2 x 1 3/4.
  • The lama was stamped with Crumb Cake ink on Whisper White card stock, and cut out with the Fiesta Time Framelits Dies.  The lama's blanket was stamped with Melon Mambo ink.
  • The cactus was stamped with Emerald Envy on Whisper White card stock, cut out with the Fiesta Time Framelits Dies, and the Whisper White banner was cut out with the Fiesta Time Framelits Dies, and stamped with Crushed Curry ink.
  • The little, skinny strip of Tempting Turquoise was also cut out with the Fiesta Time Framelits Dies.
  • The lama's hat and the pinata were cut with my paper snips from the Festive Birthday DSP.
  • The words were stamped on a 1 1/4 x 2 1/4 piece of Whisper White with Tempting Turquoise ink, and popped up with dimensionals.
  • I used some Crushed Curry Baker's Twine to tie the lama to the cactus.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right? 
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you have any questions, please let me know.  

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

FREE PRESENTS & PINECONES DESIGNER SERIES PAPER --Free, did I say FREE?  Yes, I did.  How do you receive a FREE 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from me? Each time you place an order through my ONLINE STORE , I will automatically send you a 6 x 6 pack of DSP. Nothing else to do.  The DSP you will receive for the month of October 2016, is 12-6 x 6 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs of the new Presents & Pinecones DSP.   You can see the fun paper Here. 

For the happy heart, life is a continual feast.  Proverbs 15:15

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment