html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Spooky Fun, Home Sweet Home, & Halloween Night DSP for my October 2016 classes

I don't usually offer more than one or two Halloween cards in my September and October classes, and this year was a definite exception.  I'm lovin' all of the Halloween stamps, dies, punches, and everything else "Halloweenee" that is in the 2016-17 Holiday Mini by Stampin' Up!
I am very excited to offer this cute card in all of my October 4th, October 6th, and October 8th classes.   It is so easy, you won't believe it, and lots of fun to make.  
Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.
  • Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Pumpkin Pie.
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White, embossed with the Brick Wall embossing folder, and sponged with Smoky Slate ink.
  • The ovals were cut with the Layering Ovals Framelits. The largest in Pumpkin Pie, the middle one in Basic Black, and the top oval was cut from the Halloween Night DSP.  
  • The fence was cut using the Halloween Scenes Framelits dies on Basic Black card stock.  
  • The little ghost was stamped on Whisper White card stock with Tuxedo Memento black ink, and cut out with the Home Sweet Home Thinlits Dies.  
  • The pumpkins were stamped with Pumpkin Pie ink on Pumpkin Pie card stock, cut out with the Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies, and the little faces on the pumpkins were stamped with Tuxedo Memento black ink. 
  • The words from Suite Seasons were stamped on Whisper White with Pumpkin Pie ink, then punched out with the Decorative Label punch.  The backing behind the words was also punched with the Decorative Label punch and Basic Black card stock, cut apart vertically, and glued behind the white piece.  Then both pieces were popped up with dimensionals.
Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right? 
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you have any questions, please let me know.  If you would like to place an order, please head on over to my Stampin' Up! website, right Here  and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog on my blog.
    FREE CANDY CANE LANE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER --Free, did I say FREE?  Yes, I did.  How do you receive a FREE 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from me? Each time you place an order through my ONLINE STORE , I will automatically send you a 6 x 6 pack of DSP.  Nothing else to do.  The DSP you will receive for the month of September 2016, is 12-6 x 6 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs of the new Candy Cane Lane DSP.   You can see the fun paper Here.   
    If you do not have a SU Demonstrator, and would like a 2016-17 Holiday catalog, please let me know.  I will be more than happy to send one to you.

    Don't sin by letting anger control you.  Don't let the sun go down while you are still angry, for anger gives a foothold to the devil.  Ephesians 4: 26-27

    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment