html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, November 25, 2016

Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper and Merriest Wishes Stamp Set for my December 2016 classes
I coupled the Candy Cane Lane DSP with a saying from Merriest Wishes to make this fun Christmas card.  See all the details below. 
Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" piece of Real Red scored at 4 1/4".
  • Next is a 5 1/4 x 4" piece of Early Espresso.
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4" piece of Whisper White dry embossed with the Sparkle embossing folder.
  • I adhered a 5 x 1/2" piece of Red Glimmer paper to the embossed White piece with Tombow glue.
  • I adhered three 3 1/4 x 3/4" pieces of the Candy Cane Lane (CCL) DSP to three pieces of 3 1/2 x 1" Real Red card stock, then glued them to the embossed Whisper White with Tombow liquid glue.
  • The house was cut out with paper snips from the CCL DSP and glued to a 1 3/4" Whisper White circle. This combination was glued to a 2" circle piece of CCL DSP, and then glued to a 2 1/2" circle (cut from the Layering Circle Framelits Dies), piece of Real Red card stock.  This combination was glued to the card with dimensionals.
  • The sentiment from Merriest Wishes was stamped with Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock and cut out with the Layering Oval Framelits.  The Real Red card stock base under the words was also cut with the Layering Oval Framelits.
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right? 
If you have any questions, please let me know.
    I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here

    If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Hereand and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
    CANDY CANE LANE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER --Free, did I say FREE?  Yes, I did.  How do you receive a FREE 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from me? Each time you place an order through my ONLINE STORE , I will automatically send you a 6 x 6 pack of DSP. Nothing else to do.  The DSP you will receive for the month of November 2016, is 12-6 x 6 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs of the new Candy Cane Lane DSP.   You can see the fun paper Here. 

    Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.  Romans 12:12

    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
      ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment