html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, November 18, 2016

World Card Making Day Card Samples

More of the wonderful cards I received at Brian King's and Pam Morris' World Card Making Day Event earlier this month.  I participated in the card swap, and received many beautiful cards during our "trading" time. The entire day was so much fun, and I thought I would share some of my good fortunes.  More to come in future posts.

If you have any questions, please let me know.
    I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

    If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Hereand and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
    FREE PRESENTS & PINECONES DESIGNER SERIES PAPER --Free, did I say FREE?  Yes, I did.  How do you receive a FREE 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from me? Each time you place an order through my ONLINE STORE , I will automatically send you a 6 x 6 pack of DSP. Nothing else to do.  The DSP you will receive for the month of November 2016, is 12-6 x 6 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs of the new Presents & Pinecones DSP.   You can see the fun paper Here. 

    Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone. Romans 12:18
    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
      ~Linda



    No comments:

    Post a Comment