html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, January 2, 2017

Gift from the Garden, Papillon Potpourri, and Avant Garden for my January, 2017 classes
Another masterpiece designed by me and my trusty assistant, Michelle Wallace.  Isn't it so cute?  It doesn't matter to me that I don't particularly care to garden, (say it isn't so, right?), or it's not really my birthday, I would still love to open my mailbox one day and find this card waiting, wouldn't you?

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Cajun Craze, scored at 4 1/4.
  • Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Old Olive.
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla.
  • To make the brick wall, I cut a 3 3/4 x 2 piece of Tip Top Taupe, ran it through the Brick Wall Embossing Folder, trimmed it with paper snips, and sponged with Tip Top Taupe ink.  I glued this piece to my Very Vanilla with Tombow Liquid Glue.
  • I stamped each of the following on Very Vanilla card stock and used my paper snips to fussy cut: 
    • Boots with Perfect Plum ink 
    • Shovel with Early Espresso ink
    • Flower Pots with Cajun Craze ink
  • I stamped the butterfly on the Very Vanilla with Daffodil Delight ink, then stamped again on a scrap piece of card stock, and punched it out with the Bitty Butterfly punch.  I glued it to the card stock with a glue dot.
  • For the flower pots, I used my Old Olive, Cajun Craze, and Perfect Plum SU markers to color directly on the stamp.  After stamping the design on my Very Vanilla, I covered the flower pot with one that I had previously stamped and fussy cut.  I used a dimensional to pop it up.
  • I stamped the Happy Birthday Wishes in Early Espresso ink.  This beautiful stamp is from a Sale-a-Bration set called, Avant Garden.  It will be free with a $50.00 purchase beginning January 4, 2017.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

This is the confidence we have in approaching God:  that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 1 John 5:14 (NIV)

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment