html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Endless Birthday Wishes, and Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits for my February, 2017 classes
I am offering this cute birthday card at all of my February 7, February 9, and February 11, 2017 classes. I saw this on Ann Clemmer's blog, Stamper Dog, and you can see her card Here, post of June, 2014.  
The stamp set costs just $16.00 and you get 27 stamps. What a deal, right? 
There are a gazillion combination of words, and the birthday cake is so much fun to color. If you live near me in Graham, NC, I would love to have you come and make one, or two, or three of your own.
Recipe:
  • The base is a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Melon Mambo, scored at 5 1/2.  I rounded all 4 corners.
  • Next the Crushed Curry is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • Next is a 4 7/8 x 3 5/8 piece of Basic Black.  
  • Next is a 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Whisper White.
  • I stamped the words in Melon Mambo, and Basic Black. The dots are stamped in Crushed Curry.  
  • The Crushed Curry rectangle in the middle is 2 1/8 x 2 1/4.  
  • The Basic Black rectangle is 2 x 2 1/8.
  • The Whisper White rectangle is 1 7/8 x 2.
  • I stamped the cake with Basic Black Archival ink, and colored it with Crushed Curry, Pacific Point and Melon Mambo markers.  
  • The bow behind the cake is cut using Melon Mambo card stock and the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies. They are so much fun.  Thought I would add that in.
  • That's it, all done.    
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.  Psalm 9:10 (NIV)

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment