html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Fox Builder Punch, and Number of Years
 for a fun anniversary card.
My friend and fellow stamper, Sheila White, is an expert when it comes to punch art, and she's mighty good at it.  Why, she can stand for hours and punch out legs, bodies, heads, eyes, ears, noses, hearts, and anything else you might need to make a punch art animal come to life.

Sheila offered this card as part of our Shoe-Box-Swap (SBS).  It was so much fun to watch these little turtles develop their own personalities, one piece of card stock at a time. (no, I really haven't lost my mind, I think punch art is unique, that's all!!!)

If you live near me in Graham, NC, and would like to participate in our next SBS to be held on March 18, 2017, please let me know. 

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Real Red scored at 4 1/4.
  • Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White.  
  • Next are two 5 1/4 x 1 1/2 pieces of Dapper Denim, which I tore by hand, and sponged with Dapper Denim ink.  
  • The rocks are made from Soft Suede card stock. Two circles were made with a 1 3/4" circle punch, and I tore the edges, crumpled and flattened each piece, then sponged the edges with Soft Suede ink.  
  • The backs of the turtles were made by cutting off the ears of the Fox Builder's face. I used the eraser part of a pencil, dabbed it in Pear Pizzazz or Garden Green ink to put dots on my turtles backs. 
  • I glued the backs to their bodies, also made with the Fox Builder's face.  I used the larger circle from the Owl punch for their eyes, and used a black marker to draw their mouths. (If you don't have the Owl Builder Punch, you could use a 1/2" circle punch).
  • The hearts are from a couple of retired SU punches.  
  • The words are stamped with Real Red ink.

If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all of your heart.  Jeremiah 29:13

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment