html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Hey Chick for my January 21, 2017 Class
Another cute card designed by me and my trusty assistant, Michelle Wallace.  Isn't it so cute?  
This set, Hey, Chick is not for sale.  No you cannot buy it, you can only get it for free.  That's right.  Place an order for a minimum for $50.00, and it is yours.  What can be better than Free, right?

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Chocolate Chip scored at 4 1/4.
  • Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Tangerine Tango.
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White.  I stamped it with Early Espresso ink and a very, old stamp set called, Chicken Wire.  I do not have the newest Hexagon Dynamics Textured Impressions embossing folder, yet, on my wish list.
  • The chickens are stamped on a 2 3/8 x 1 3/4, and a 2 3/8 x 1 3/8 piece of Whisper White with Early Espresso ink, and mounted onto a 2 1/2 x 1 7/8, and a 2 1/2 x 1 1/2 piece of Chocolate Chip card stock.  
  • The chickens are colored with the new coloring pencils, and blended with Blender Pens.
  • Results-A happy card for anyone.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

Trust me in your times of trouble, and I will rescue you and you will give me glory. Psalm 50:15

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment