html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, January 28, 2017

One Big Meaning and a Floral Affection Embossing Folder
The One Big Meaning stamp set has seven fantastic stamps, and seven ways to say thank you, and one can never have enough Thank You cards, can we?  I also used one of the two embossing folders from the Floral Affection set.  Gives the card a little extra dimension, don't you think? 

Recipe:
  • Cut and fold in half your 4 1/4 x 11 base of Cucumber Crush, and set aside.
  • Glue a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Tangerine Tango that has been dry embossed with one of the Floral Affection's embossing folders to a 5 1/4 x 4" piece of Whisper White.
  • Glue a 4 1/2 x 1 3/4 piece of Fruit Stand DSP to a 4 3/4 x 2 piece of Daffodil Delight card stock, then glue this combination to the Tangerine Tango/Whisper White piece.
  • Wrap a piece of 5/8" Organza Ribbon around this combination, then glue all to the Cucumber Crush base.
  • Cut a shorter piece of the Organza Ribbon, thread it thru the piece that is wrapped around the front of the card, and tie a soft knot. 
  • Cut a scalloped circle with a piece of Basic Black card stock using the Layering Circle Framelits Dies. Stamp your words using Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Whisper White card stock.  Cut this out, also using one of the Layering Circle Framelits dies. Glue the word piece to the black scalloped piece, and pop this combination up with dimensionals.  
  •  All done, results, beautiful card.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
    I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here

    If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Hereand and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.


    May the God of hope fill you with joy and peace as you trust in Him. Romans 15:13

    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
      ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment