html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sealed with Love and Love Notes Framelits Dies for my January, 2017 classes

I am offering this fun fold Valentine card at all of my January 2017 classes.  I enjoyed creating this loving card with my assistant, Michelle Wallace, and we both were very pleased with the results.  
If you live near my home in Graham, NC, you too can come and make this card for your favorite valentine.

Recipe:
  • The base is a 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 5 1/2.
  • Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White.  I stamped around the edges with Real Red ink.
  • Next is a 3 1/4 x 8 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.  I cut one edge with a framelit from the Love Notes Dies.  
  • I glued a 3 x 4 piece of Whisper White to the inside, and stamped Happy Valentine's Day with Real Red ink, and I added little lips, too.
  • A 3 x 3 1/4 piece of DSP from the Sending Love paper stack is glued to the front of the 3 1/4 x 8 1/2 black.  I glued this piece to the already stamped 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White.
  • The front flap of the 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 piece of Basic Black is covered with a 4 x 2 1/2 piece of Real Red card stock, embossed with the Happy Heart E.F.
  • I cut out 4 Real Red hearts with the Big Shot and the Love Notes Framelits Dies and glued them to the cut out on the card front with glue dots.
  • I cut out three circles with the Layering Framelits Dies, one in Basic Black, one in Real Red, and one on Whisper White.  This combo is mounted on the card front with dimensionals.  
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

God has a reason for allowing things to happen. We may never understanding His wisdom and we simply have to trust His will.  Psalm 37:5 (NIV)

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment