html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, January 30, 2017

The Designer Tin of Cards Stamp Set and Layering Circles Framelits Dies 
 Card Inside

I bought the The Designer Tin of Cards stamp set along with the coordinating Project Kit, finished the project kit, and I still find many ways to use the stamp set.  The set has 33 stamps for just $26.00, and covers more than 11 occasions.  What a deal, right?  
I used a sketch from Lyssa Zwolanek's blog, Song of My Heart, and you can find her blog Here.

Recipe:
  • Cut and fold in half your 4 1/4 x 11 base of Early Espresso, and set aside.
  • Cut three 1 1/2 x 4 pieces of Festive Birthday DSP at a diagonal, and glue to a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock.  Wrap a piece of Early Espresso ribbon (retired, and I'm sorry), around the front of the Pumpkin Pie/DSP and glue it to the back. Glue this combo to the card base.
  • Cut a shorter piece of the ribbon, thread it through the piece that is wrapped around the front of the card, and tie a knot.  By-the-way, I save ribbon by doing it this way.  Great idea, huh?
  • I stamped the words with Early Espresso ink and cut it out with the Layering Circles Framelits Dies, as well as a Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry circle and an Early Espresso scalloped circle.  Glue all together and pop up with dimensionals.
  • All done, results, fantastic birthday card.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Hereand and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

To be in Christ changes your destination, but for Christ to be in you, changes your destiny. Major Ian Thomas, Ravencrest Chalet Bible School & Retreat Center

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment