html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, February 3, 2017

 Moon Baby 
I admit it, my experience with the Aqua Painter and watercolor paper needs some practice, though, I am still pleased with the results of this darling baby card.
Patty Safrit, one of my very talented downline, offered this design at our last Shoe Box Swap (SBS), and everyone in the group had the opportunity to make one of these cuties.
If you live near me in Graham, NC, and would like to participate in our next SBS to be held on Saturday, March 18, 2017, please let me know. 

Recipe:
  • The base is a 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 piece of Mint Macaron, scored at 5 1/2.
  • Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White.  
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of DSP from the 2015-17 In-Color paper stack.
  • The Watercolor Paper is 4 1/4 x 2 3/4, and the image is stamped with Black StazOn Ink.
  • I colored my image with an Aqua Painter and Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie ink pads.
  • The stars are punched from a retired SU punch, and Silver Glimmer Paper.
  • I used dimensionals to pop-up my watercolor paper.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him.  Romans 15:13

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment