html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Bella & Friends, Lift Me Up Stamp Sets, and Succulent Garden DSP
Same stamp set, same paper, same ink, and two different meanings, and I am offering these cards at all of my February 7, February 9, and February 11, 2017, Creative Paper Therapy classes.  
Bella & Friends is an 11 piece stamp set, and it is available in both clear mount (rubber on your acrylic blocks), or wood mount, (wood blocks come in the rubber stamp set).  It has six images, and five word stamps.  Such a cute set, for sure.

Recipe:
  • Score a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Calypso Coral scored at 4 1/4.
  • Glue a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Mint Macaron that has been dry embossed to the card base.  
  • I cut a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Succulent Garden DSP, from corner to corner and glued it to my Mint with Tombow Liquid glue.  
  • The doggie, balloon, bird and words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento ink on a 3 7/8 x 2 7/8 piece of Whisper White.  I colored them with coloring pencils and a blender pen. I stamped a second balloon, colored it, cut it out with my paper snips, and popped it up with a dimensional. The clouds are stamped with Soft Sky ink and a stamp from Lift Me Up. I glued this finished piece to a 4 x 3 piece of Tip Top Taupe. I popped up this combination with dimensionals.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

God has a reason for allowing things to happen, we may never understand His wisdom, and we simply have to trust His will.  Psalm 37:5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment