html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, February 23, 2017

 Better Together
I was looking through my box of Valentine's cards, and came across the above that I made forever ago with Ballet Blue, Brilliant Blue, and Green Galore card stock. Not only did I have the finished Valentine card, I had the parts to make a second one and just never got around completing it.  Sound familiar?  So I made the card you see below and used three of the stamps from Better Together and the Happy Heart embossing folder. 
Then I had a thought, why not CASE (Copy And Share Everything), my own card. So I got busy and made another three using current Stampin' Up! colors.
Better Together is an all-occasion set of 19 stamps.  It comes in both clear mount and wood mount, and it covers at least seven or more occasions.  See below for all the details and measurements:

Recipe:
  • The base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The next layer of the Whisper White is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The next layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • I embossed the next 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 layer with the Lucky Stars embossing folder.
  • The four pieces of coordinating card stock are cut at 3/4 x 1 1/2, and embossed with the Confetti embossing folder.  (I lined up these four little pieces around the inside edge of the folder).
  • The base for the focal point (words) is 3 1/2 x 2 1/4. The next layer is 3 3/8 x 2 1/8, and the Whisper White on which I stamped the words is 3 1/4 x 2.
  • I popped my triple layer focal point up with dimensionals.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

Blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him.  Jeremiah 17:7

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment