html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, February 27, 2017

Black Magic Technique & 
Dragonfly Dreams for a Hostess Club Project
This beautiful card was made by using a technique called Black Magic, and has been circulating around the stamping world for many years, and what a WOW effect the finished card is. 
To make my WOW card, I used Dragonfly Dreams, the new watercolor pencils from Stampin' Up!, along with a Whisper White Craft Stampin' Ink pad.  
I was so excited to share what I have learned with all of my Hostess Club ladies at our meeting last month.

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • Next the Pacific Point piece is 4 1/4 x 3 1/2.
  • The Whisper White layer is 3 3/8 x 3 5/8.
  • The images are stamped on a 3 1/8 x 3 3/8 piece of Basic Black, and colored with Watercolor Pencils. The outline around the dragonflies is made with a White Stampin' Chalk Marker.  I wanted some bling so I used a Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
  • The words are stamped using a Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad on a 5/8 x 2 7/8 piece Whisper White card stock.
  • The SU Rich Razzelberry ribbon is retired, and went so well with this card, I just had to use it.  Really, I did.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

But the Lord stood with me and gave me strength.  2 Timothy 4:17

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment