html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies and Succulent Garden DSP 
Linda Heller has a wonderful go-to source for both novice and experienced stampers, Stamping School, to which I subscribe. She has hundreds of videos, cards and techniques on her site, and the above card is one you can find in her extensive library. To learn more about Linda's Stamping School and how to join, visit: www.stampingschool.com.
The dragonfly on the top card is cut out with a piece of Gold Foil paper, and the bottom card is cut out with a piece of Gold Foil that I distressed.  So easy, you won't believe it.  
I am offering this card at all of my March 7,  March 9, and March 11, 2017 classes.  I hope you can come to learn how to distress foil paper.

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Old Olive, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • Next the Basic Black is 5 1/8  x 3 7/8 .
  • Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Succulent Garden DSP.
  • The Sweet Sugarplum card stock is 5 x 3/4, and over that I have a piece of 3/8" Metallic Ribbon from the SAB catalog. (Free with a $50.00 purchase until 3/31/2017).
  • The images are stamped with Sweet Sugarplum and a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge, and Mint Macaron and a stamp from Awesomely Artistic onto a 3 7/8 x 2 piece of Whisper White card stock.  The words, Happy Birthday (top card) is from Happy Happenings, and the Thinking of You (bottom card) is from Wetlands, and both are stamped with Tuxedo Memento black ink.  This piece is backed with a 4 x 2 1/8 piece of Basic Black, and popped up with dimensionals.
  • The dragonfly image is cut out with a 4 x 2 1/8 piece of Gold Foil paper. 
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

Prayer moves mountains.  Matthew 17:20

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,


    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment