html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Carousel Birthday, Up & Away Thinlits Dies, and 
Carried Away DSP
The Carousel Birthday stamp set in the 2017 Occasions Mini is just adorable.  Not only does it have a Ferris wheel, it has a stamp of a circus tent, carousel horse, and two cute word stamps.  I count this set as a keeper, both for my grandchildren's birthdays, and my adult friends as well, because, let's face it, we are all kids at heart, aren't we?  
I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this card from Robyn Cardon's blog, My Pink Stamper, and you can see her YouTube video Here.

Recipe:
  • The base is a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Peekaboo Peach scored at 5 1/2.  
  • Next the Watermelon Wonder piece is 5 1/4 x 4.  I stamped the greeting with Early Espresso Ink.
  • The Ferris Wheel is stamped onto a 3 x 3 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake with Early Espresso ink, and cut out with the largest circle from the Stitched Framelits dies. I used my Big Shot to cut out six toppers for the cupcakes with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper and the small cloud die from the Up & Away Thinlits Dies.  I applied these with Mini Glue Dots.  I used one of the 2016-18 In-Color Enamel Shapes for center.
  • I stamped a 4 x 2 piece of DSP with the bottom part of the Ferris Wheel and glued it directly on the Watermelon Wonder piece with snail.
  • Once I had glued all of my cupcake toppers to the wheel, I used three dimensionals, and glued it to the card base careful to line up the circle with the stamped image on my DSP.
  • All done.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
  
Consider the blameless, observe the upright; a future awaits those who seek peace. Psalm 37:37

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment