html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, March 3, 2017

Snow Place Penguin for St. Patty's Day
Look at how much fun this little penguin is having with his pot of gold.  This cutie is a joint effort between my wonderful assistant, Michelle Wallace and myself.  
I am excited for all of my ladies who will attending my March 7, March 9, and March 11, 2017 classes, because they will have the opportunity to make one of these.

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Cucumber Crush scored at 4 1/4.  
  • Next the Basic Black piece is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 2 3/4.
  • Card Front:
    • The Basic Black circle is a 2" circle punch, and I cut off the top to make a straight edge.  I used this straight edge piece to make the feet of the cauldron. 
    • I cut a 2 3/8 x 1/2 piece of card stock, and corner rounded the edges for the top of the cauldron.  
    • The gold coins are from a 1/2" circle punch and gold foil paper.  
    • The clover is made with the heart die from the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits. and the stem is hand cut.  
    • Mr. Penguin's hat is stamped with Cucumber Crush ink, his body with basic black ink, both on Whisper White card stock. I cut a small piece of black glimmer paper to glue on his hat. 
    • The happy is cut from the Hello You Thinlits dies with gold foil paper, and applied to the card with a Fine Tip Glue Pen.  
    • The words are from Teeny Tiny Wishes and stamped using a Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad on a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock and hand cut.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

God is my strength and my power:  He makes my way perfect.  2 Samuel. 22:33

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment