html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Stylized Birthday and Bokeh Background Technique
All of my wonderful ladies made this card as one of their two projects at our hostess club meeting this past Thursday, 3/23/17.  It is called the Bokeh Background Technique, and I was so excited to share.  
This month's hostess, Retha Fulp, and I worked on this card together, after we watched Dawn Griffith's video on her YouTube channel, and you can see her video Here.  
In addition to my monthly hostess club meetings, I also hold paper therapy classes each month.  My next set of classes are April 4, April 6, and April 8, 2017 Click on anyone of these dates to see additional information.

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Soft Sky scored at 4 1/4.  
  • Next the Elegant Eggplant piece is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • A Project Life corner rounder is used to round the corners.
  • Ink colors used are Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Soft Sky, and Craft Whisper White.
  • The ink for the words is Elegant Eggplant.
  • The ribbon is Elegant Eggplant Scallop Dots (retired), though, almost any dark ribbon will work.
  • All done, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  .

Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Matthew 5:6

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment