html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, April 28, 2017

Affectionately Yours Speciality DSP and Detailed Dragonfly Thinblits Dies
It is so sad the Affectionately Yours Speciality Paper is retiring on May 31, 2017.  It is so gorgeous.  When I combined my SU Copper Foil with the DSP, the card actually talked to me and said, "WOW I'm gorgeous!!!".  Whoever heard of talking cardstock, right???
So glad though, that the Detailed Dragonfly thinlits dies are going to be in the new 2017-18 catalog.  
I am offering this card in all of my May 2, May 4, and May 6, 2017 classes.  When you come to class to make this card, your kit will include a set of two dragonflies, the paper all cut, and ready for you to design your own masterpiece.  What could be easier than that? Yeah!!!

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • Next the layer of Night of Navy is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The next layer of Crumb Cake is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The DSP is 5 x 1 3/4, and the Copper strip is 5 x 1/2.
  • The words are from Flourishing Phrases and stamped with Night of Navy ink.
  • All done, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

The word of the Lord is right and true; He is faithful in all He does.  Psalm 33:4

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope your day is so totally awesome that yesterday gets jealous!!!
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment