html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Beautiful You and 
Fresh Fig Cardstock 

I seem to be finding lots of ways to use the stamp set, Beautiful You.  So glad SU is carrying this stamp set over to the new 2017-18 catalog.
I saw this sketch on Wanda Pettijohn's blog, Starlight Stamper, and decided CASE it, well, kinda, sorta.  You can see her card Here, post of 4/18/17.
I used our new Fresh Fig cardstock as the base, and also used the coordinating Fresh Fig classic ink for the words and for the dress.  I used one of the stamps from the set to "color" the dress on the left card, and the card on the right was colored with the ink pad and a blender pen.

The Lovely Lace embossing folder, the beautiful doilies, the Mint Macaron card stock and the Blooms & Bliss dsp are all retiring May 31, 2017.  All four of these supplies are available while supplies last. Just sayin'.

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Fresh Fig, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Blushing Bride layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Mint Macaron card stock is 5 1/4 x 2.
  • The Blooms & Bliss dsp layer is 5 1/4 x 1 3/4.
  • The ovals are cut with the Big Shot and the Layering Oval Framelits dies.
  • The ladies are stamped with Archival ink.
  • The words are stamped with Fresh Fig ink.
  • All done, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

The word of the Lord is right and true; He is faithful in all He does.  Psalm 33:4

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope your day is so totally awesome that yesterday gets jealous!!!
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment