html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Best Birds & Swirly Bird Stamp Sets,
Swirly Scribbles Framelits & Birds & 
Blooms Thinlits Dies
I used Best Birds and Swirly Bird stamp sets for this wonderful all occasion card.  See all the details below. 
Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" piece of Basic Black scored at 4 1/4".
  • Next is a 5 1/4 x 4" piece of Calypso Coral.
  • Next I adhered a strip of 5 x 1/2" piece of Foxy Friends DSP stack to the back of a 5 x 3 3/4" piece of Whisper White.  Then I adhered a 5 x 1/2" piece of Smoky Slate to the DSP.  Before I glued all to the Calypso Coral with snail, I wrapped a piece of Smoky Slate 1/8" ribbon around this combination, and applied my bow with a glue dot.
  • The Swirly Scribbles little circles and flower were stamped with Calypso Coral and Pool Party ink on Whisper White card stock and cut out with Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies, and adhered to the card with snail and dimensionals.
  • The bird was stamped on Whisper White card stock with Black Memento ink, sponged with Calypso Coral ink, cut out with the Birds & Blooms Thinlits dies, and adhered to the card with dimensionals.
  • The sentiment is from a very old set, Sincere Salutations.  I was in a somewhat hurry to finish my card, so I grabbed the closest get well greeting at hand.  
  • Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right? 
If you have any questions, please let me know.
    I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here

    If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Hereand and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

    "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this:  While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
      ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment