html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Custom Tee and T-shirt Builder Framelits Dies 
for my April 2017 Classes
 
I used the Blooms & Bliss DSP, identical colors card stock and ink to make this dual purpose card for all of my April 2017 classes.  I had designing assistance from Sande Parcell and Michelle Wallace, and when we were finally satisfied with the end result, we all did a happy dance.
Please plan to attend my next set of Creative Paper Therapy classes on either April 4, April 6, and April 8, 2017, or come to all three to make this card. All the cutting has been done for you, just stamp, and glue. What can be easier, right?  
Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Mint Macaron scored at 4 1/4.  
  • Next the piece of Island Indigo is 5 1/4 x 4.  
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The DSP and the Mint Macaron on the card front is 2 3/8 x 3 1/8, and the Mint Macaron under the DSP and the Island Indigo is 2 1/2 x 3 1/4.
  • The masculine t-shirt is stamped on Whisper White and the ladies t-shirt is stamped on Blooms and Bliss DSP, both with Tuxedo Memento black ink and cut out with the Big Shot and T-shirt Framelits Dies.
  • The stars are punched from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper, and the flowers are from Mint Macaron Glimmer paper, (both punches are retired).
  • All done, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

There is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live. Ecclesiastes 3:12  

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment