html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, April 7, 2017

Perfectly Wrapped
There are many ways to use the Perfectly Wrapped stamp set, and I liked Bonnie O'Neill's card (from Pinterest) so much, I CASEd it and changed up the colors a little.
This happy set of 17 Photopolymer stamps is a fantastic deal at only $17.00, and has words for lots of occasions, as well as the flowers you see on this card.  

I hold Creative Paper Therapy classes in my home each month, and my schedule for May 2017 is: May 2,  May 4, and May 6, 2017.  Click on anyone of these dates for more information and details.

Recipe:
  • The base is a 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Dapper Denim scored at 5 1/2.
  • Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Flirty Flamingo.
  • The Whisper White piece on which I stamped my designs is 5 x 3 3/4, and I used Dapper Denim and Flirty Flamingo classic ink.
  • The piece on which I stamped Thanks is 2 x 4, and I trimmed it with my Paper Snips after I glued it to my Whisper White piece.
  • I attached a bow made with Dapper Denim 3/8" Ruched Ribbon with a glue dot. 
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
If you have any questions, please let me know.
    I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

    If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Hereand and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.

    But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful.  Psalm 68:3

    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
      ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment