html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Timeless Love for my  May 2017 classes
Pinterest is such a wonderful go-to site for me when I want to make a certain type of card and just don't know where to begin. I came across Jackie Bolhuis' card, and CASEd it, with an extra layer of gold foil.  You can see Jackie's card Here, post of August 8, 2015.  
Timeless Love, is retiring on May 31, 2017, so if you want it, you might think about purchasing it sooner than later. Just sayin'!!!😊
I am offering this, anything you want-it-to-be card in all of my May 2, May 4, and May 6, 2017 classes. It is so quick and easy, you are going to say "Linda's right, didn't take but 5 minutes, I think I'll make another".

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Whisper White, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The next layer of Gold Foil is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and dry embossed with the Lovely Lace folder (retiring 5/31/17).
  • The next gold foil layer is 4 3/8 x 3 1/4, and the Whisper White on which the words are stamped is 4 1/8 x 3 1/8.
  • The words and flower images are stamped with Basic Black Archival ink.
  • All done, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.  Psalm 105:3

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope your day is so totally awesome that yesterday gets jealous!!!
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment