html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, May 15, 2017

Crazy About You

I purposely glued my Flirty Flamingo and Very Vanilla cardstock to the Dapper Denim catawampus (crooked) and thought it looked kinda unique, that is, until I pasted it to my blog.  Now, not so sure.  
This is one of my favorite stamp sets that will be retiring on May 31, 2017, along with the coordinating punch.  The good news, they are available for purchase until then, or while supplies last 😇.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Dapper Denim, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Flirty Flamingo layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and I made my background by stamping the flower from Crazy about You with Flirty Flamingo (FF) ink.
  • The Very Vanilla piece is 4 1/2 x 3 1/4.  
  • I stamped the flower three times on Very Vanilla cardstock with FF ink, punched the largest flower with the Flower Medallion punch, and fussy cut the two smaller flowers, (I must say, very therapeutic).  I used dimensionals to give the flower lots of height. I stamped the leaves with Wild Wasabi ink before I glued my flower on the card front. 
  • The words are stamped with Dapper Denim ink.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done, easy, peasy!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

Blessed are those whose strength is in you, whose hearts are set on pilgrimage. Psalm 84:5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment