html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, May 7, 2017


Everyday Hero 
and Balloon Adventures
Isn't this just the cutest card?  Well, I like it.😊😊😊.   Just look at Junior Wonder Woman conquering the world.  
Both of these sets are in the 2017 Occasions Mini, and are available until May 31, 2017, or while supplies last.

Recipe:
  • The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Wisteria Wonder, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Basic Black Layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • I stamped the city with Black Archival ink on Smoky Slate cardstock, and cut it out with my Paper Snips.
  • I stamped Wonder Woman with Black Archival ink on Whisper White cardstock and used my markers to color her.  I cut her out and popped her up with dimensionals. 
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done, easy, peasy!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

When a person's ways are pleasing to the Lord, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.  Proverbs 16:7

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment