html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, May 19, 2017

Starburst Stamp Set and 
Star Blast Edgelits Dies
Such a fun birthday card, and so quick and easy to make, if you have the right tools that is.
This stamp set and Edgelits dies, the Cucumber Crush paper and ink is retiring on May 31, 2017, and they are available for purchase until then, or while supplies last 😇.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4, 
  • The Cucumber Crush piece on which I cut my fun stars is 4 x 4 5/8.  
  • The Silver Glimmer paper is 4 x 2 1/4, and I glued it over the Cucumber Crush with Tombow liquid glue.
  • I stamped my words with Night of Navy ink, and I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to make sure I would get my words straight.  Didn't want to take a chance on messing up at this point.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done, easy, peasy!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

"She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue."  Proverbs 31:26

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment