html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, June 27, 2017


Sharing Sweet Thoughts
This might be one of the most overlooked stamp sets in the Stampin' Up! 2017-18 catalog.  Why, you ask? Maybe because it is on the very last page of the catalog, (page 233), and you are so excited about all you see, you stop looking when you get to the index on page 224?  I know I didn't see it at first.
There are so many ways to use this set, especially since it coordinates with the Everyday Jar Framelits Dies. See below for the supplies I used to make it.
 Recipe:
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Melon Mambo scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Bermuda Bay layer 5 1/4 x 4.  I stamped the little hearts with Bermuda Bay ink, then dry embossed it with the Fluttering E.F.
  • The Crushed Curry Color Theory DSP is 4 1/8 x 3, and I rounded the top edges with the project life corner punch.
  • The piece of Shimmery White on which I stamped my jar, and strawberries is 3 7/8 x 2 1/2.  I used Basic Gray Archival ink, and colored the strawberries with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender pen.  The words are stamped with the same ink on a 5/8 x 2 1/2 piece of Shimmery White.
  • The lid is stamped with Bermuda Bay ink on Shimmery White and cut out with the Everyday Jar Framelits. 
  • I used Linen Thread on the lid and popped it up with dimensionals.  
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

"Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier"  Mother Teresa

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment