html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, July 10, 2017

 Eastern Beauty & 
Delightful Daisy DSP
I combined the stamp set, Eastern Beauty, with the Delightful Daisy DSP, and lookee what I came up with. I saw this sketch on Mary Deatherage's blog, Stamp-n-Lingers, and you can see her card Here, post of June 3, 2017.  
 Recipe:
  • The pieces of Old Olive are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4, 3 1/2 x 2 1/4, and 4 1/4 x 1 1/8.
  • The Daffodil Delight layer is 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The DSP layers are 5 x 3 3/4 and 4 x 1. 
  • The Whisper White layer is 3 1/4 x 2.
  • The Old Olive and Whisper circles are made with the Layering Circle Framelits and a Big Shot die cutting machine.
  • The focal point is stamped with Old Olive and Daffodil Delight inks.
  • The 5/8" Daffodil Delight seam binding is retired😞, it was the only ribbon I had on hand that worked.  
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Be strong & Courageous.  Do not be afraid; Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment