html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, July 7, 2017

Come One, Come All, to my July 2017 Creative Paper Therapy & Card-Making Classes

Please join me to have fun, relax, and fellowship with others who have the same interest, making beautiful greeting cards.

I design and prepare kits for six different cards (see above for the cards offered), and you decide which ones you would like to make. It's that easy. I supply everything, just bring yourself, and get set to have fun. 

My classes will teach you how to create beautiful hand crafted greeting cards with personal instruction, guidance and inspiration.  You will have access to all the latest card making tools, embellishments and supplies.  

My schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, July 11th from 9:30 a.m. to Noon, and again on (class is full)
Thursday, July 13th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and again on
Saturday, July 15th from 9:30 a.m. to Noon  

The cost of each card is just $2.50, and there is no additional class fee.  An added bonus, the fun and fellowship are free.  

All classes are held in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  An RSVP at your earliest convenience is greatly appreciated.  
Phone:  336-538-4996, 
Text:  336-260-2173, 
Email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com, or 
My Stampin' Up! website at www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog. 

Instruction does much, and Encouragement everything.  Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,

    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment