html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Fabulous Flamingo
The 12 piece, Two-step, Photopolymer stamp set, Fabulous Flamingo, is one that can brighten anyone's day.  A flamingo is a happy bird, and who wouldn't be with such long legs.
My lovely assistant, Michelle Wallace, helped design this latest creation, and I hope you like it as much as I do.

 Recipe:
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Bermuda Bay scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Flirty Flamingo layer 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The Whisper White layer is 4 3/4 x 3 1/2. 
  • The water, flamingo, and words were stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
  • The flamingo was stamped with Flirty Flamingo ink, and stamped off first.  How about that, the flamingo was stamped with flamingo ink😇.
  • Stamped the flamingo with So Saffron ink, and stamped off first.
  • The grass was stamped with Bermuda Bay ink, then stamped a second time without reinking the stamp. 
  • Coloring pencils, along with a Blender Pen were used to make the water blue.
  • The words were stamped on Whisper White cardstock, and cut out with the Layering Oval Framelits. 
  • A quarter of a doily is tucked under the words, and some bling was added.  
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

The Lord will fight for you; You need only to be still.  Exodus 14:14

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment