Faux Linen for my August 2017 Hostess Club Meeting
I'm always looking for fun techniques to share with my fantastic hostess club ladies. When I saw Connie Stewart's faux linen project, I said to myself, "that's it, that's the one for our August 27, 2017 meeting". You can see more details and Connie's card Here, post of July 20, 2017.
- The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Always Artichoke, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pumpkin Pie layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Multipurpose Adhesive layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and adhered to a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White.
- The Always Artichoke scalloped circle is cut with the Layering Circle Framelits Dies, as well as the Whisper White piece on which the words are stamped. The words are from So Many Shells.
- The leaves are stamped with Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, and Always Artichoke ink.
- The two popped-up leaves are stamped on Chocolate Chip and So Saffron cardstock, and cut out with the Leaflets Framelits Dies.
- Add some Linen Twine.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
But you Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the one who lifts my head high. Psalm 3:3
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,