html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Orange Blossom, Just Add Text, and Oh Happy Day Card Kit Note Card & Candy Gift



This is the second project we made at my July 27, 2017 hostess club meeting.  Everyone covered a SU wood mount case, and filled it with three 3 x 3 note cards with coordinating envelopes, and the three covered nuggets completed this cute little project.

The idea for this project came from Linda Guiterrez. She has a video on her blog, Stamping Year Round, post of July 14, 2014.  You can see it Here.

I used Half Wide Stamp Cases from Stampin' Up!, and even though they are not in the current catalog, they are available, for just $5.00 for four.  Item #127552.  I purchased the 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 white envelopes from Amazon.  A pack of 50 is $11.95.

The words for the 3 x 3 cards came from the Oh Happy Day card kit.

Recipe:
  • The box cover is 3 1/4 x 11 1/4.
  • The 8 1/2 x 3 3/8 divider is scored at 1 1/4, 2 1/4, 3 1/4, 6 5/8, and 7 5/8.
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

He has made everything beautiful in its time.  Ecclesiastes 3:11

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment