html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, August 24, 2017

2nd project for my August 2017 Hostess Club - Brayered Lovely as a Tree   
This is the second card we will make in my August 24, 2017 Hostess Club meeting.  

I used a sponge brayer to apply Marina Mist ink to the inside of the Woodland Embossing Folder, as well as stamped the trees directly to the inside of the embossing folder (ef).  For the card on the right I brayered Soft Suede ink on the trees after I took the cardstock out of the ef.  Which is your favorite?  I used a Fine Tip glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds for some added bling.
Want to learn how to make a card like this one and are not a member of my Hostess Club?  Just look on Youtube and search Stampin' Up brayered embossing folder technique.  Don't worry if you don't get this technique down the first time.  My assistant had many, many unique prototypes that we could not use.  

Recipe:
  • The base is 11 x 4 1/4  piece of Real Red, scored at 5 1/2.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.
  • The Early Espresso layer is 5 1/8 x 4
  • The next piece of Whisper White is 5 x 3 7/8.  
  • The words are stamped on a 3/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White, and are from Hearts Come Home, a stamp set in the 2017 Holiday mini and will be available for purchase on September 1, 2017. The little deer is from a new set called Carols of Christmas, which is available for purchase right now.  
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

I will walk by faith, even when I cannot see. Corinthians 5:7

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment