html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Sunshine Sayings and the Bow Builder Punch 
Isn't this one cute card?  I certainly think so.  I don't know about you, but Pinterest is my friend.  I mean, you can find anything there.  That is where I saw this card, and I traced it back to Bonnie O'Neill's blog, Bonnie Stamped, and you can get to her blog Here.

Recipe:
  • The base of Pool Party is 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Elegant Eggplant layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and I stamped the flowers with Elegant Eggplant and Pool Party ink.
  • The Naturally Eclectic DSP is 5 x 1 3/4.  The strip of Pool Party is 5 x 1/2.
  • The Elegant Eggplant circle is punched with a 2 1/4" punch, and the Whisper White circle is cut out with a 2" punch.  
  • The bow is made with the Bow Builder Punch and glued on the card with Tombow liquid glue. 
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Wise words are like deep waters; wisdom flows from the wise like a bubbling brook. Proverbs 18:4

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment