html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Happy Birthday Gorgeous & Embossing Paste
This is the second of the two cards I am offering as a technique project at my September 28, 2017 hostess club meeting, and everyone will have the opportunity to use SU's Embossing Paste.  I used one of the Pattern Party Decorative Masks and a Palette Knife to apply the paste to Basic Black cardstock.  After the paste dried I sponged it with Fresh Fig and Flirty Flamingo ink.  Looks like there are holes in the cardstock, don't you think? I saw this technique on France Martin's blog, Frenchie Stamps, and you can see her card Herepost of July 3, 2017.

I offer Creative Therapy card classes (because creating is therapeutic) in my home each month, and my next set of classes is October 3, October 5, and October 7, 2017.    For more information, click on any one of these dates.

Recipe:
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Fresh Fig, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Flirty Flamingo layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic Black layer is 5 x 3 3/4.   
  • After the embossing paste dried, it was sponged with Fresh Fig and Flirty Flamingo ink.
  • The punched circle is 2 1/4" from Powder Pink.
  • The butterfly is cut from the Move Me thinlits dies, Basic Black cardstock and Vellum cardstock.
  • The words are stamped in Tuxedo Memento black ink on Powder Pink cardstock, punched out with the Duet Banner punch, and sponged with Fresh Fig ink.  
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Let your heart be joyful.  Ecclesiastes 11:9

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment