html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, September 13, 2017


Pick a Pumpkin & Touches of Texture 
I offered this pretty fall card in all of my Creative Therapy classes  on September 5, September 7, and September 9, 2017 and it was quite popular.  So glad all my ladies liked it.  
The Pick a Pumpkin stamp set can be found on Page 51 of the Holiday Mini, and to think, I almost overlooked it.  Say it isn't so!!!
Recipe:
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Garden Green, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Cajun Craze layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Sahara Sand layer is 5 x 3 3/4 .  I used one of the stamps from Touches of Texture and Sahara Sand ink to make my own background.
  • I cut the crate with Soft Suede cardstock, then used the Hardwood Background stamp and Early Espresso ink to give it the "ole timey wood affect".  
  • I stamped pumpkins on Very Vanilla cardstock (see below for the ink colors I used), and cut them out with the Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits Dies.  The Roster is cut out with the Wood Crate Framelits. The large pumpkin is cut out with Pumpkin Pie cardstock, and Linen Thread is used to make a bow.  
  • I put dimensionals around the edges of the crate before I adhered it to my Sahara Sand layer.  Then put a little snail adhesive on the back of three of the larger pumpkins, and stuck them to the base layer, and glue dots and a dimensional on the three smaller pumpkins and gourds.
  • The words are from a very old set, Holiday Best.  
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring.  Isaiah 58:11

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment