html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Spooky Cat
This cute Halloween card is almost "inkless".  Is that a word?  I don't think so, I kinda made it up.  The cat and hat came from the Spooky Night DSP, the hat was cut out with my paper snips, and the cat was punched out with the new Cat Punch.  
I saw this card on Mary Fish's blog, Stampin' Pretty. She did a great job, and you can see her card  Here,  post of August 12, 2017.

I am offering this card at all of my Creative Therapy classes on September 5, September 7, and September 9, 2017 (Click on anyone of these dates to see additional information.)

If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any one, or all three of my September 2017 classes, please let me know by September 1.

Recipe:
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Pumpkin Pie, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Basic Black layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4 
  • The piece on which I stamped the words is 3 3/4 x 1, and I stamped the words with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • I adhered a Black Rhinestone Jewel to the hat, and made a bow with Linen Thread.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.   For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.  1 Corinthians 1:3

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment