html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Sweet Home
The stamp set, Sweet Home, has so many possibilities, it's hard to name them all.  The 25 piece photopolymer set has coordinating thinlits, Home Sweet Home, and I used just two of the 22 dies for the ghosts and the banner.  Besides cards, this cute bundle makes lots of different 3-d projects.😊

I am offering this card, which was co-designed with Michelle Wallace, at all of my Creative Therapy classes on September 5, September 7, and September 9, 2017 (Click on anyone of these dates to see additional information.)

Recipe:
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Basic Gray, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The So Saffron layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 
  • I stamped the house and spider web in Smoky Slate.  The bats, door, window, and roof top in Tuxedo Memento black ink.  I drew the fence with a Basic Black marker.  The words are stamped in black ink and cut out with a Home Sweet Home Thinlit, and the Big Shot.
  • The sun was made by punching a 1" circle in the middle of a post-it note, laying the post-it note on the white cardstock, and sponging So Saffron ink over the punched hole.
  • The ghosts are made by stamping Versamark on Vellum cardstock, and then embossing with white embossing powder, and a heat tool, then cut out with one of the thinlits from Home Sweet Home.  The ghosts are adhered to the card with glue dots.
  • The doorknob is a retired (sorry), enamel dot.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.   If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.  Acts 2:21

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment