html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Painted Harvest & Colorful Seasons
Looks like a little hedgehog, doesn't it?  So cute. This is one of the cards I made last Saturday when I participated in our bi-monthly Shoe Box Swap (SBS).  Michelle Wallace designed this one, and she went over the top.  Lots of layers and detail.  Wonderful!!!
At a SBS everyone brings card kits to our gathering, then we make each others cards, have fun, eat some goodies, fellowship, and arrive home with lots of new ideas.
You do not need to be a SU Demonstrator to participate, however; you do need to use all current SU products when designing.
If you are interested in learning more about the SBS, please let me know.  Our next get-together is January 6, 2018.       

Recipe:
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Soft Suede, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The So Saffron layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Old Olive layer is 3 3/4 x 2 1/2, and the leaves are stamped with Old Olive ink.  The Whisper White layer is 3 3/4 x 2 1/2, and dry embossed with the Woodland embossing folder.  The skinny strip of Soft Suede that connects these two pieces is 3 3/4 x 1/2.
  • The stitched ovals are Copper Foil, and White.
  • The leaves are cut out with the Seasonal Layers framelits, Old Olive Cardstock, and Copper Foil.  I made a bow with Linen Thread and attached it to the leaf with a glue dot.
  • The design is stamped in Soft Suede and Crumb Cake.  I made the eyes and mouth with a Basic Black marker.  If you don't have one, I'm certain a black ink pen would work.
  • The three sparkly thingies are sequins.  Gotta have some bling, right?
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

"The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves.  He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment