html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, October 13, 2017

Tranquil Tulips, Banners for You and
Color Theory DSP Pack
Tranquil Tulips is a 22 piece photopolymer Hostess stamp set that you can buy for only $10.00 when you place an order for $150.00 or more.  And the Color Theory  Paper Pack is gorgeous.  There are 48  6 x 6 sheets of double sided paper that coordinates with Berry Burst, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Dapper Denim and Whisper White cardstock, and all for only $10.00.  What a deal, right?  And this paper is part of the buy 3 packs of DSP and you get one free.  The DSP sale ends October 31, 2017, and to place an order, click Here.  See how easy I made it for you, and I'm pretty sure you won't be disappointed.  

Recipe:
  • The base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Berry Burst, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The piece of Color Theory is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Lemon Lime Twist layer is 4 x 3 and the Whisper White piece on which the tulips are stamped is 3 7/8 x 2 7/8.  
  • I used Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Island Indigo and Tuxedo Memento inks to stamp the tulips, stems and little flowers.  
  • The words are stamped in Island Indigo from the Banners for You set on Whisper White and cut out with a framelit from Bunch of Banners.
  • I colored some bling with Sharpie markers.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Let's not get tired of doing what is good.  At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up.  Galatians 6:9

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment