html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Seasonal Bells
I've always liked the stamp set, Seasonal Bells, and realized I haven't used it this seasonšŸ˜¢.  This card is so easy, and I put it together in minutes.  

Recipe:
  • The base is a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Cherry Cobbler, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Garden Green layer is 5 1/4 x 4 1/4.
  • The piece of Be Merry DSP is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The piece of Cherry Cobbler is 1 5/8 x 4 7/8, and the piece of Be Merry dsp is 1 1/2 x 4 5/8.  I punched the tales with the Triple Banner Punch.
  • The Gold Glimmer, Garden Green, and Whisper White circles are cut from the Layering Circle Framelits dies.  I stamped the words in Cherry Cobbler from the stamp set, Star of Light.  Because Star of Light is photopolymer I was able to curve it on the acrylic block.  
  • The bells are punched from Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green cardstock.  The star on the Cherry Cobbler bell is cut from the Starlight Framelits Dies.  The little Gold Glimmer stars are punched from a retired SU punch, and I put them on the card with the new Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.  They are awesome, and your get 720 of them for just $4.00.
  • I stamped the inside with two bells, as well as my envelope and that's it.  
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

"My soul finds rest in God along; my salvation comes from Him." Psalm 62:1

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment